Coinmarketcal events updates

Hello my fellows amb governors,

I think it would be a good idea to make the Ambrosus network more visible to the public, to show that the team is not lazy and actually working on realy good things.

So i began to add some incoming events to Coinmarketcal : i allready made 2 events publication claims for the launches of ETh/BSC bridges and dex listing.

I think it would be a good opportunity to show newcomers where the network is going without always tell them to refer to the roadmap.

So here’s my question : first, i wouldn’t mind doing it if you want, but i would understand that the team doesn’t want to share too much of infos with “strangers”.

One important point that would make my claims for coinmarketcal fail is that we don’t have any dates that would make the events tangible. I’ve put “1st december 2022 OR EARLIER” but it would be nice to have dates, even realy far ones, to have the events published on CMCal.

What do you think about this ?

4 Likes

Excellent idea, man. I think, sometimes it’s hard to say the exact dates for the team because dex listing or bridges are complex processes that take time.

1 Like

this is my general feeling, even for intern dev like Ambrosus arcadia or this forum, that is why the “or earlier” option is here :stuck_out_tongue: I would like the team to think about it and maybe try to share their feelings to the public. There’s also the option to modify the event in case of development issues

1 Like