AMB/ETH Bridge proposals

After I tried it, only the part of the transaction that I thought was too slow, while the criteria that the public was looking for were an easy process, an attractive appearance (requires a darkmode feature), and especially fast transactions,
I want to include the TX HASH of the pending transaction, but when I check for errors, the TX HASH is also important even though this is a testnet program, at least we can unify our transactions.

cek pending trancaction on my address: 0x285E77bE7714Ae36fEd51849a9ac0e8a2a240086

1 Like

too long time wait from ETH to AMB, almost 4 days, still ongoing

check my address: 0x094dA4A75c31995B325311f6986109256FB62234

1 Like

hello, max button input not working for me to allow max amount to swap

1 Like

a little feedback from me sir, after I tried the bridge feature there was a slight problem. where I try to bridge all AMB tokens by clicking the max button, but it doesn’t respond at all

1 Like

I attempted bridging three times in transactions, the first time encountering a problem on stage 3 of the transaction. Pending transactions in stage 3 are too long, and there is a 4 hour tag on that page. If this is the case, the transaction will take a long time. It really surprised me in the second transaction where the obstacles at the beginning of the transaction occurred in stage 1. It took a long time to complete the transaction. The third transaction is identical to the first, which is always a problem in pending transactions on stage 3. I hope your project is reviewed in order to shorten the pending transaction time; hopefully, with my feedback, you will be more dedicated and responsive in responding to user complaints. For the sake of convenience and the smooth operation of your business and community

1 Like

transaction still pending but they are still confirming on the status plz make it faster
Sometimes max button, doesn’t respond at all

1 Like

Hello sir! I’ve already done testing Bridge feature in Ambrosus Testnet, i want to give feedback here :
‱ the feature are very complete! the information and instructions are very clear so I can operate it easily.
‱ Bridge feature running good and smoothly, I don’t have any problem when i test it
‱ The UI/UX display looks very simple and comfortable to look at! i like it!

but i have a problem,
‱ When i bridging from Ambrosus to Ropsten, I’ve confirm all transactions in Metamask and it’s completed, but
 in the site it’s still pending
 i think it’s a bug.

I have suggestions for the UI display
 it will be interesting when it added color combinations in dark mode and light mode, i suggest to add
Light mode = white and Green, it’s like Ambrosus ecosystem logo colour
Night mode = grey/black and blue, it’s like another Ambrosus logo and telegram sticker.

My address : 0x775D7D5b73B7B97fc5189A83C2191f827f654863

1 Like

Thank you for all (series) of comments and suggestions! We will follow up with a (dev) update shortly

1 Like

bridge is very easy and simple but there are some errors when I want to bridge from ropsten and some transactions take quite a long time maybe if it can be faster it will be a plus for users and please add some more features oh yes there is a bug when I want to press the button “MAX” when I want to bridge the AMB from Ropsten The button doesn’t work and I have to manually type the amount I want to bridge you can check failed transaction on my address right here

0x53f792e5442E7454BFc2c01Ac8A62976B4d35EbD

1 Like

Sometimes the balance don’t show after transaction moreover plz make transaction speed more fast otherwise everything was good god luck team

0x91E702786867E27D83a8Bb1E449bA49A58907867

1 Like

Ui is pretty amazing , transaction speed is little slow otherwise everything is good gud luck team :+1::+1::neutral_face:

0x8b6bb66bCFb38E8672E259f580F6e5dBB601C095

1 Like

Sometimes i was unable to change the network thats the issue i faced hope u fix it soon otherwise everything worked well :+1:

0x2279D72A6104DB33351dCA2f5e8b94Ad62d1Ff2f

1 Like

I love the UI/UX. it’s simple and easy to use for new user, but where is the dark mode ? I suggest you to add dark mode because many people is not comfortable with ligth mode like me.
For bridge transactions between networks, I think it’s very long, and when I refresh the page, my history sometimes appears a bit long. in the sense that it is a bit delayed for the transaction history to reappear.
please fix it in the future.

1 Like

Finally I have completed the task, on the first try, 7 pending transactions after waiting almost 2 days and in the end it couldn’t be executed. and tried again today, it went smooth, smooth transaction, but there are some visual bugs, -I have successfully sent 100,200 AMB for ropsten, but on the transaction page it says 0 amount, and the max button for input balance doesn’t work.

0x81B336AA2fE482897c3b2Bc87c8b74CFc79F1667

1 Like

Welll great announcement in this moment

1 Like