AirDAO Council: Seat Nominations

There are nine available seats for the AirDAO Council. Five are reserved for members with no operational responsibilities. These seats are for long-term community members, including node operators, stakers, AMB investors, and blockchain developers. Four are assigned to predefined roles with operational responsibility.

Please reply to this thread using the template to nominate yourself for one of the seats.

Below is an example of how it should be filled out:

HOW TO NOMINATE YOURSELF IN 3 EASY STEPS

1.) Make a copy of the template

You can access the template here: Candidate Template.pptx - Google Slides

2.) Fill out your information (see the above example)

3.) Download as JPG and post in reply to this thread.

Don’t forget to include a photo of yourself in the top right corner of the template!

4 Likes

Good morning, good evening all. My name is Michael Grimwood. Please accept this as my formal application for a seat on the AirDAO Council. I am applying as a non-operational community member.*

6 Likes

Dear community,
Please find my presentation slide, running for the “Operations” seat of the Council
Sophie

3 Likes

GM Everyone.
Please here is my Presentation Slide. I’m running for a non-operational Community Member seat on the AirDAO Council.

4 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Alina Tustanovska. It’s an honour to be considered for an Operations Member seat on the AirDAO Council. Please find my presentation slide. Thank you.

2 Likes

Dear Community, please find my presentation slide below. Will be happy to continue contributing to the development of AirDAO Ecosystem together with all of you. Applying for CTO Seat in the Council.

3 Likes

Hello, community! I am Alex Yaniuk, and applying for a Council Community Representative position.
Here is my presentation slide.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Greetings to everyone,
My name is Oleksii Pyltsov. Please find my presentation slide for a Community Member seat in AirDAO Council.

3 Likes

Dear Community! My name is Valerii Marshalin and I am pleased to offer my candidature for non-operational Community Member seat on the AirDAO Council. Please find my presentation for your consideration. Thank you.

3 Likes

I am applying as an operational representative for the position of Head of Community on the council. I am grateful for the opportunity to extend my service in this role.

4 Likes

Love the ideas. Looking forward to the Aircon conferences

3 Likes

Impressive curriculum. Hope you make it to the council. Your representation will definitely be a quality one

3 Likes

Grimmers is the heart of the community. Outdid himself in seeing to the success of this council. It’s important he makes it to the council. A grimmers representation on the council is surely a quality representation

2 Likes

Hello All,

My name is Ramjee Singh. I am glad to participate for the position of “Community Representative”. Please find my application below.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words.

2 Likes

GM dear community.

Here’s my application for a seat of Community representative on the AirDAO Council.

Matthieu

6 Likes

My name is Zhou.

GM

Here is my application for the council seat as a community representative:

[Edit] I forgot to mention that I:

• did run several Apollo and Atlas nodes
  • came up with and installed the Telegram-Discord bridges that allow to synchronize Telegram and Discord chats
2 Likes

Here is my application :slight_smile: