Join the AirDAO Ambassador Program!

Are you passionate about decentralized finance (DeFi) and blockchain technology? Do you have a knack for in-depth research and analysis? If so, we invite you to join the AirSearchers Ambassador Unit!

About AirSearchers

The AirSearchers Unit within the AirDAO Ambassador Program is critical in providing valuable insights and analysis to support the growth and development of our ecosystem. Our Research Unit focuses on conducting in-depth research on various aspects related to DeFi and blockchain technology. By joining us, you’ll contribute to the advancement of the DeFi industry.

What will you do as an AirSearcher Ambassador?

• In-depth Research: Dive deep into various DeFi and blockchain top ics, analyzing market trends, industry innovations, and ecosystem developments.
  • Data Analysis: Gather and analyze relevant data to provide meaningful insights using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
  • Report Creation: Create comprehensive reports and research papers, making complex topics accessible to a wide audience.
  • Share results: Share research findings through blog posts, articles, webinars, and other channels.
  • Collaborative Efforts: Work closely with other Ambassador Program units to ensure research findings are integrated into educational materials, content, and community engagement initiatives.

Every ambassador will get rewards in AMB tokens based on the value they add to the project. Become an ambassador, empower the community, and contribute to the growth of AirDAO and DeFi. Your research can make a difference!

Leave your applications as a comment below – Join the AirSearchers Unit within the AirDAO Ambassador Program :point_down:

49 Likes

I would love to be an ambassador of this great project. I believe I have the capacity and knowledge to serve as an ambassador. I have versed knowledge about crypto and I’m an enthusiast. I would love to be a part of the community by being an ambassador.

5 Likes

Dear AirDAO Team,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the Ambassador position at AirDAO, as advertised. My name is Doan Long Hau, and I am a 28-year-old individual with a passion for blockchain and DeFi technologies. I believe that my skills, experience, and commitment align well with the responsibilities and objectives of this role.

Here are some key details about my qualifications:

• Discord: @doanlonghau
  • Twitter: @doanlonghau
  • Time Zone: GMT+7
  • Languages: English, Vietnamese
  • Speaking Skills: 8/10
  • Writing Skills: 9/10

I possess a diverse skill set that is well-suited for the Ambassador role, including:

1. In-depth Research: I have a proven ability to dive deep into various DeFi and blockchain topics, analyze market trends, identify industry innovations, and track ecosystem developments. This skill allows me to stay up-to-date with the rapidly evolving crypto space.

2. Data Analysis: I am skilled at gathering and analyzing relevant data using both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. This enables me to provide meaningful insights that can inform strategic decisions.

3. Report Creation: I have experience creating comprehensive reports and research papers. I take complex topics and make them accessible to a wide audience, which is essential for effective communication within the crypto community.

4. Sharing Results: I am committed to sharing research findings through various channels, including blog posts, articles, webinars, and more. I understand the importance of disseminating knowledge and insights within the community.

5. Collaborative Efforts: I am adept at working closely with cross-functional teams and other Ambassador Program units to ensure that research findings are integrated into educational materials, content, and community engagement initiatives. Collaboration is key to achieving success in this role.

In terms of my professional background, I have previously held similar positions at companies such as Parallelchain, Botanix, and Ola, starting from early 2022 until the present day. Additionally, I am currently serving as a Moderator for projects like Jada AI and Dackieswap, further honing my skills in community engagement and management.

My CV: HERE

As a dedicated and passionate individual, I promise to bring my utmost enthusiasm, knowledge, and work ethic to the Ambassador role at AirDAO. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the success of AirDAO and its mission in the crypto space.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my candidacy further.

Sincerely,

Doan Long Hau

2 Likes

As someone deeply passionate about in-depth research, data analysis, and the power of collaborative efforts, I would thrive as an AirSearch Ambassador. My role would be instrumental in unraveling more information about the decentralized finance (DeFi) and blockchain technology, analyzing data to provide valuable insights, creating impactful reports, and sharing our discoveries to increase our community.

Hello . I learned about AirDAO’s ambassador program through the project’s official Twitter channel. Now I would like to apply for the role of AirDAO Ambassador.
I have experience in content creation. Design images and videos. Marketing content on social networks such as (Twitter, Telegram, Medium, etc.) and community support on the project’s official channels.
Currently I am participating in the ambassador program of projects such as: Babylon Chain, WOO Network, Sei Network. I look forward to contributing a little of my ability to your project.

Name: Quan Nguyen
Discord : peekabuu12
Twitter : https://x.com/cryptqgode?s=21&t=WZrHMxaJAVNZEYhki3_KIw

1 Like

Dear AirDAO Team,

I am writing to express my strong interest in joining the AirSearchers Ambassador Unit as a dedicated sales professional with a background in data analysis. I am enthusiastic about the potential of decentralized finance (DeFi) and blockchain technology to revolutionize the financial industry, and I believe my skills and experience align perfectly with the responsibilities of this role.

As an accomplished salesperson, I have a proven track record of effectively communicating complex concepts to diverse audiences and driving results. My analytical background equips me with the ability to perform in-depth research, analyze market trends, and extract meaningful insights from data. I have experience in creating comprehensive reports and translating intricate information into easily digestible content.

What excites me about the AirSearchers Ambassador role is the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of the DeFi ecosystem by providing valuable insights and analysis. I am eager to:

Dive deep into DeFi and blockchain topics, uncovering market trends, industry innovations, and ecosystem developments.

• Utilize data analysis methodologies to gather and interpret relevant data, ensuring our insights are well-founded.
  • Craft comprehensive reports and research papers that make complex subjects accessible to a broad audience.
  • Share my findings through various channels, including blog posts, articles, webinars, and more.
  • Collaborate seamlessly with other Ambassador Program units to integrate research findings into educational materials and community engagement initiatives.

I am excited to embark on this journey as an AirSearchers Ambassador and contribute to the growth of AirDAO and the DeFi space. My commitment to adding value to the project aligns with the rewarding nature of this opportunity, and I look forward to making a meaningful difference through my research and contributions.

You can find more about my background and experience on my LinkedIn profile:(https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibrahim-adam530/)

You can also reach me on Discord and Telegram at @mr_ibra1and @ibradeparagon respectively.

Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to receiving your positive response.

Best regards,
Ibrahim

1 Like

I am excited to express my interest in joining the AirSearchers Unit as part of the AirDAO Ambassador Program. The vision and mission of AirDAO align closely with my values and interests, particularly in the fields of decentralized finance (DeFi) and blockchain technology. I believe that DeFi has the potential to revolutionize the financial landscape, and I am passionate about educating and engaging with others to ensure the responsible adoption of these innovations.

Why I Want to Join the AirSearchers Unit:

1. Passion for DeFi: I have a strong passion for DeFi and believe it represents the future of finance. I want to actively contribute to the growth and understanding of DeFi principles.
  2. Educational Outreach: I am dedicated to making DeFi concepts accessible to a broader audience. Through educational content creation, webinars, and discussions, I aim to empower individuals with the knowledge to make informed decisions.
  3. Community Building: I have experience in community management and building positive, engaging online environments. I look forward to fostering a strong and supportive community within the AirSearchers Unit.
  4. Collaboration: I believe in the power of collaboration and look forward to working closely with fellow ambassadors and the AirDAO team to achieve shared goals and objectives.
  5. Ethical Engagement: I prioritize ethical practices, security, and responsible engagement with blockchain technology and DeFi platforms.

How I Will Contribute:

• Create educational content on DeFi principles, yield farming, and responsible investing.
  • Host webinars and AMAs to address questions and concerns within the DeFi space.
  • Actively engage with the community, answer inquiries, and provide support.
  • Advocate for secure and responsible DeFi practices.
  • Collaborate with other ambassadors and stakeholders to promote AirDAO’s initiatives.

I am excited about the opportunity to be part of the AirSearchers Unit and contribute to the broader goals of AirDAO. I look forward to working together to advance the adoption and understanding of DeFi in a responsible and inclusive manner.

Thank you for considering my application to join the AirSearchers Unit. I am eager to participate and contribute to the success of AirDAO’s mission.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Julian and I am writing to express my interest in participating in the AirSearchers Ambassador Unit. I am passionate and enthusiastic about the world of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that my experience and skills would be a valuable asset to your team.

I have been following airdao since the days of Ambrosus and I have been in its community for a long time. I can do the research that needs to be done in Turkey.

I’m excited to express my keen interest in the Ambassador position at AirDAO, which I noticed in your recent listing. My name is Stanislav, and my enthusiasm for blockchain and DeFi technologies runs deep. I firmly believe that my skills, experience, and dedication are perfectly aligned with the responsibilities and objectives of this role.

Here are some key details about my qualifications:

Contact Information

• Discord: kreigdk
  • Twitter: @cnfc38631379
  • Time Zone: GMT+3
  • Languages: English, Polish, Ukrainian
  • Speaking Skills: 3/10
  • Writing Skills: 9/10

My skill set is impressively versatile, making me a strong fit for the Ambassador role:

1. In-depth Research: I have a proven track record of delving into various DeFi and blockchain topics, dissecting market trends, spotting industry innovations, and staying on top of the rapidly evolving crypto sphere.
  2. Data Analysis: My expertise lies in gathering and analyzing pertinent data using both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. This empowers me to provide insightful information that can shape strategic decisions.
  3. Report Creation: I’ve created comprehensive reports and research papers that distill complex topics for a broad audience, a vital skill for effective communication within the crypto community.
  4. Collaborative Efforts: I’m skilled at collaborating with cross-functional teams and Ambassador Program units, ensuring research findings seamlessly integrate into educational materials, content, and community engagement initiatives.

In my professional journey, I currently serve as an ambassador for prominent projects such as Injective, Ocean Protocol, Red Stone, and Singularity. These experiences have sharpened my abilities in community engagement and management.

You can view my CV here: harrymanball | Link3.to

As a dedicated and passionate individual, I pledge to bring my utmost enthusiasm, knowledge, and work ethic to the Ambassador role at AirDAO. I’m genuinely thrilled about the chance to contribute to the success of AirDAO and its mission within the ever-evolving crypto landscape.

Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy in more detail.

Warm regards,

Stanislav

ABOUT ME.
My name is Yakov, I am 21 years old and live in Ukraine. I became interested in cryptocurrencies back in 2018, after which I began to study everything related to this field (I actively invest in crypto projects). Thanks to my closest friend, I later learned about: Ambassador programs and Who is an ambassador and what is it (activities, responsibilities, purpose)? After that, I decided to try myself as an ambassador. Since 2021, I have been actively involved in ambassador programs.

Knowledge of languages:
Ukrainian (native)
Russian (native)
English (intermediate level)
Polish (intermediate level)
Spanish (intermediate level)

I have experience:
I was an ambassador in such projects as: MoonBeam, MoonRiver, GoldFinth, and others…

Currently, I am an ambassador in such projects as: Fuel (ambassador A, moderator), Neon Labs (council), Aleo (maestro), Nibiru (Ambassador-Mega), Sei Network (Major), Primex Finance (Senior Ambassador), HoneyWood (Senior Ambassador), Paribus (Ambassador), OctoGamex (Ambassador), Uroboros (Early Ambassador, Video Influencer), and others…

Why did I choose AirDao and want to become an ambassador?
Let me start by saying that I am a responsible person when it comes to choosing projects. That’s why I chose AirDao for a reason, I’m attracted to the idea of what is extremely important (I see it as the future). One of the most important things is the AirDao project team, they work hard on the product, take responsibility for their work, and are constantly improving. Also, for me, AirDao is a project that values creativity, new ideas, and experience (this impresses me).

It is a great honor for me to be involved in the AirDao project and to be a part of the cool community. From my words, it is clear that I am interested in the development of the AirDao community, I believe in the project and the team. Together with the community and ambassadors, I will do my best to make sure that the whole world learns about the AirDao project and can take advantage of its benefits.

SKILLS:
I have a number of skills that can be very useful for the project: writing my own and copyrighted articles, creating infographics, videos, comics, organizing events, creating interesting platforms for the community, etc.

By education, I am an architect and designer, namely, web design, landscape design, and interior design. Here’s what makes me special and sets me apart from other candidates

If you are interested in any other information about me, please check out my portfolio…
Portfolio: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Contact Information

My name is James Adedokun, and I’m a content creator and ambassador for Web 3 and Crypto brands.

I’d love to be an Air DAO Ambassador because I’d love to get the good of such a problem-solving project to more people out there… With my various skills such as copywriting and content writing.

I’ll be doing this by helping the Air DAO ecosystem by engaging and creating content on social media, both written content and videos- in the form of Tweets, Threads, Medium Articles, infographics, YouTube videos and shorts, memes and so on…

I have some experience working with Web 3 brands, where I worked with them to get more attention through my various skills like content creation and networking.

I’m looking forward to replicating the same for Air DAO too.

Thank you.

Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/JamesAdedokun9?t=411UVazx7E3TVKFJexhvfw&s=09

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-adedokun-276160224?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app

I will not tell a long and much about myself, I will note only the most basic. I am a degen with many years of experience. I have launched a successful NFT project and helped in launching some crypto projects. Now I am concentrating entirely on producing written content. Main place of publishing is twitter threads, articles on medium and posts on telegram. I have a small but dedicated audience, recognition and respect on some chains, connections to large teams and influencers, and a desire to work on a cool project.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/produmann1
Medium: produmanni – Medium

My Twitter username: @Nakamura_NFT
Discord Username: Nakamura#4088

Dear AirDAO Team;
I am writing to express my strong interest in the position of AirSearcher Ambassador within the AirDAO Ambassador Program. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and passion for DeFi and blockchain technology to support the growth and development of your ecosystem.
I have a deep and genuine interest in the world of decentralized finance and blockchain technology, and I am committed to advancing the understanding and adoption of these transformative innovations. Through my academic background and professional experience, I have honed my research, data analysis, and report creation skills, which I believe are essential for the role of an AirSearcher Ambassador.

I have served as a community manager for Readers DAO (https: https://twitter.com/Readers_DAO) and have also written a number of threads on Twitter on NFT and crypto related projects ( one of which include : https://twitter.com/Nakamura_NFT/status/1655503133051613187?t=N_UlqFQc5B6TSUaaHbX_Ig&s=19)

I have a proven track record of conducting in-depth research on various aspects of DeFi and blockchain technology, I’m also a strong team player and believe in the power of collaborative efforts and look forward to contributing to AirDao’s success

Thank you for considering my application and look forward to your favorable response

Application for AirSearchers Ambassador Unit at AirDAO

Dear AirDAO Hiring Team,

I am writing to express my genuine interest in joining the AirSearchers Ambassador Unit within the AirDAO Ambassador Program. My name is Simesenam, and I am deeply passionate about decentralized finance (DeFi) and blockchain technology. After carefully reviewing the requirements and responsibilities, I am confident that my skills and dedication make me an ideal candidate for this role.

Professional Background:
As a seasoned crypto content creator, I have a proven track record in promoting various projects to diverse audiences through engaging social media campaigns. My specialization in the French-speaking community has allowed me to establish meaningful connections and foster engagement in multiple crypto projects, including Ontology Network, Genesis Universe, Wepad, and X-WINNER. These experiences have honed my skills in community management and content creation.

Experience in Community Leadership:
Currently, I serve as the French Community Lead in the ambassador program of Firepot Finance. In this role, I have successfully contributed to the project’s growth and development by creating impactful content and actively engaging with the community. My experience in this leadership position has given me insights into effective community empowerment and growth strategies.

Passion for Research and Analysis:
My deep passion for DeFi and blockchain technology is complemented by my knack for in-depth research and analysis. I am proficient in analyzing market trends, industry innovations, and ecosystem developments. I have a demonstrated ability to gather and interpret relevant data to provide meaningful insights, using both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.

Collaborative and Results-Driven:
I thrive in collaborative environments and believe in the power of teamwork. Working closely with other units within the Ambassador Program to integrate research findings into educational materials and community engagement initiatives aligns perfectly with my approach to effective collaboration. I am results-driven and dedicated to making a tangible difference in the projects I am involved in.

Why AirDAO?
AirDAO’s commitment to community empowerment and innovative approaches in the DeFi space deeply resonates with my aspirations. I am enthusiastic about contributing my research skills, industry knowledge, and community-building expertise to support AirDAO’s growth and development initiatives. I am excited about the opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking organization that values research, transparency, and community engagement.

I am enthusiastic about the prospect of joining the AirSearchers Ambassador Unit and contributing my skills to further enhance AirDAO’s impact on the DeFi industry. Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to the opportunity to discuss in greater detail how I can contribute effectively to your esteemed organization.

Sincerely,

Simesenam

Good day everyone who reads this post,
My name is Ilia, I have worked in Web3 for almost 2 years and this journey impresses me day by day. Crypto market needs a lot of flexibility, sharp and strategic thinking, knowledge and passion to make things that serve for people. Inspite of its volatile nature I’m sure that’s a future which is inevitable.

My eyes fell upon becoming an AirSearcher Ambassador because I closely follow DWF Labs, it’s very very proficient team with a visionary view. After reading of responsibilities for Ambassador such as research, data analysis, preparing of reports and sharing it with a community I decided to seize this opportunity. Each task for me is a mission that should be completed although it can become impossible at some point I still use everything I have to accomplish.

My strengths lay in diligent yet intelligent work, forward-thinking, in-depth analysis, and proactivity. With my belief in and dedication to the DeFi space, I believe aforementioned skill set can contribute significantly to the future growth of AirDAO and play a part in driving mass adoption.

Would love to receive a response on the application, always open for proceeding with discussion and jumping in a call to talk about this program.

Best!

Dear AirDAO Team
Hello, my name is Ivan, I am from Ukraine and I am a
crypto enthusiast. I started to be interested in
cryptocurrency in the spring of 2021, and in the
summer of the same year, I started investing. Later, I
started other directions in this field, including
ambassadorship. But I discovered that I have quite a
knack to that and the skills, respectively. I am quite
communicative and creative - the main skills needed
for a content creator or moderator. These are the
main areas in which I would like to work on your
project. I hope that if you are reading this resume,
you have already made a good choice of our
cooperation with you.Work experience - RedStone ambassador program(Vein Master) ,
Venom Ecosystem Contributions.
Contact me via:
Twitter - @cheiftain_bitok
Telegram - @Cryptan8675
You can find out a bit more about me here CV3.pdf - Google Drive

I am interested in becoming an ambassador for this project. I have the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively serve as an ambassador. As a crypto enthusiast, I possess a deep understanding of the subject matter. Being a part of the community as an ambassador would be a privilege for me.

Telegram: @LowbankC
Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xYnch
Discord: 0xynch

Hello,
I am Oyeshowdanht, am an experienced, enthusiastic, strategist, passionate and high-quality reliable ambassador who has a keen interest in community management and growth.
I am interested in becoming AirDao ambassador because of the results of my research and findings about this project and I am thrilled to see an ambassador role opening in a projects likes this. Similar reasons why I want to be an ambassador of this project is my passion and enthusiast to contribute values to grow crypto project most especially project with vision like AirDao.
I possess relevant web3 knowledge, I am a professional web3 content creator trained in Sharp academy, I have a vast skills in the ability of creating contents such as Twitter thread, Infographics, Video creation , Deep fake video for marketing, ability to set up discord community, memes creation and providing engagement on social media posts.
Here is the link to some of my old work: My web3 CV.docx - Google Docs
I sincerely anticipate becoming an ambassador for AirDao.
Thanks

AirDAO Ambassador Program

Dear AirDAO Ambassador Program Team,

I am excited to apply for a role within the AirSearchers Unit. With a proven track record as an ambassador in the web3 community, I bring a wealth of experience and expertise in decentralized finance (DeFi) and blockchain technology.

In my previous roles as an ambassador, I have:

Promoted Education: I’ve simplified complex DeFi and blockchain concepts through webinars and workshops, making them accessible to a broad audience.

Fostered Community Engagement: I’ve nurtured inclusive communities, facilitating discussions and ensuring every member’s voice is heard.

Conducted Research and Analysis: My knack for in-depth research has allowed me to provide valuable insights into market trends and ecosystem developments.

Created Engaging Content: I’ve effectively communicated complex ideas through blog posts, articles, and other mediums.

I am eager to contribute to AirDAO’s growth, leveraging my skills in research, data analysis, and community engagement. The opportunity to be rewarded in AMB tokens aligns perfectly with my passion for DeFi.

Thank you for considering my application. I am enthusiastic about joining AirDAO as an ambassador and contributing to the growth of the DeFi industry. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how my skills can benefit your program further.

Sincerely,
Anietie Effiong
effionganietie250@gmail.com - email
AnietieE70379… Xhandle
Lilvani_08273 … Discord handle

1 Like