AirDao; Use Cases (Products)pt2

Introduction:

A use case, according to the Oxford Dictionary is “a specific situation in which a product or service could potentially be used”.

Every project in the blockchain space has its usefulness: A particular solution(s) they bring to the space. Any project that doesn’t provide any solution(s) might not stand the test of time.

In my previous article, I began listing the use cases of the AirDAO project.

In that article, I listed out the Staking, Dex, and Explorer Products.

I am going to be listing the rest of Airdao’s unique Products.

CURRENT PRODUCTS

The listing continues;

1. DASHBOARD: The AirDAO Dashboard was designed with the non-technical user in mind. All of the ecosystem products have straightforward interfaces and are easily accessible through one single dashboard.

For me, a project that is truly Community-concerned would indeed build its products in consideration of its users.

1. AirBond Marketplace: You can trade AirBonds (BOND) on the AirBond Marketplace. AirBonds are an essential part of AirDAO’s tokenomics upgrade, as node operators will receive some of their staking rewards in BOND tokens.

2. Bridge: Our ecosystems’ native bridge. The AirDAO Bridge enables you to transfer assets between AirDAO, BNB Chain, and Ethereum.

7.AirDAO app: This is practically one of the best products; you can take AirDAO everywhere with the mobile app for Android and iOS. The first version of the app gives you practical insights into your AMB wallets with transfer tracking to monitor your portfolio. Personalized notifications keep you updated on the latest activity in any wallet you watch, and you can track the AMB price and set up alerts with a few taps. With all this info at your fingertips, you can make informed decisions and stay current on market trends.

With this, I think you would agree with me that the AirDAO App is one of the best products thus far.

AirDAO is a community-owned layer one blockchain and web3 ecosystem that redefines governance. AirDAO streamlines Web3’s complexity and brings its benefits to a global audience via a single, easy-to-use dashboard.

1 Like

Interesting read i must say